Sharia Law In America
Sharia Law in America
Sharia law in the United States of America ( America ) has reached penetration phase 3 (see Spread of Islam).
As the number of court cases in which civil law and Sharia law clash rose across America, many American states introduced bills banning their state courts from accommodating Sharia law.
Many of those bills have been stalled by the Muslim Brotherhood, which accuses the bills sponsors and supporters of Islamophobia, campaigns against their re-election, and sues in court. States that have managed to pass Sharia law-blocking legislation, known as ALAC (American Laws for American Courts), are listed on Islamization of America.
While fighting to a draw in many state legislatures, Sharia law has been advancing faster, in many cases unopposed, in other American institutions, as follows:
● An increasing number of America s public schools are commemorating Muslim holidays, serving Halal food, and holding Islamic prayers towards Mecca. In 2014, Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado became the first American high school to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, replacing One nation under God, with One nation under Allah (see Allah Moon God).
● Bill Clinton was the first US president to hold a White House Eid al-Fitr dinner at the end of Ramadan, the Muslim month-long, dawn-to-dusk fast. Eid al-Fitr includes six Takbirs, the raising of hands and shouting, Allahu Akbar! to declare that Allah is greater (than the God of Christianity and the idols of other religions – see Jesus vs. Muhammad and Halal). Every US president since Clinton, including George W. Bush, held this blasphemous dinner for a total of 20 years (1996 to 2016) until Donald Trump scrapped it in 2017.
● In 2000, the Republican National Convention became the first US presidential convention to open with a Muslim prayer to Allah.
● In 2007, Quran for the first time was used to swear into office a new US Congressman, Keith Ellison (right). In 2017, this former spokesman for Nation of Islam became the second highest leader of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
● In 2009, a Christian US soldier at Baghram Air Force Base in Afghanistan received Bibles in two local languages from his American church as planned. The US army confiscated those Bibles and instead of at least returning them to his church, burned those Bibles. When Terry Jones, a pastor in Florida, announced his plan to burn a copy of the Quran in 2010, General David Petraeus, the commander of the US military in Afghanistan, publicly objected to his plan, while US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as disgraceful (see Bible vs. Quran and War against Islam).
● In the landmark 2010 pro-Sharia ruling on S.D. v. M.J.R. , Judge Joseph Charles Jr. of New Jersey concluded that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had raped (see Taharrush) his Muslim ex-wife. After testimony from the Muslim man s imam, the judge denied the ex-wife s request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man s belief.
● To attract and manage Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions quietly began taking steps to become Sha ria-compliant. This includes donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic groups that are designated by their Sha ria-compliance advisors, many of whom belong to the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel funds to Jihadi groups (the donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad), including Hamas and Hezbollah (see Hitler s Islam, how to Stop Islam).